CSI Safety Awards and Recognition
Perhaps the greatest reflection of our commitment to safety is the awards we have received for outstanding safety performance, including:
- 1999 ABC Association Safety Award – Mobile, Alabama
- Awarded the 1998 Savannah Safety Award by the Savannah manufacturers Council. The winner is chosen based on the total Occupational Safety and Health Administration Incidence Rate for 1998
- Awarded “Contractor of the Year” for 1996 by Kemira Pigment, Inc., Savannah, Georgia
- Awarded “Contractor of the Year” for 1995 by Kemira Pigment, Inc., Savannah, Georgia
- Presented with a safety award from Union Camp Corporation, Savannah, Georgia, for being a major contractor that contributed to 1,000,000 safe man hours
Inc. 500 Award: In 1998 we were named by “Inc. Magazine” to the 1998 Inc. 500 list Recognizing CSI as one of the 500 fastest growing private companies in America.
General Safety: Copies of Accident Reports are sent to the President and management immediately.