CSI’s skilled and dedicated employees work as a team to make your job run smoothly. The right people and right equipment are carefully selected to ensure the highest quality and productivity on all industrial coating jobs. Each job is evaluated and continuously monitored to ensure safety, profitability, and quality. Our use of a cutting edge project management system keeps us on budget and on schedule. Our available positions are listed below. Qualified applicants are required to attach a resumé and fill out the form below.
CSI, A leading SSPC-QP1 Industrial Painting Contractor, is recruiting for an Industrial Painter.
Candidate must have at least two (2) years’ experience in the Industrial Painting and Coating field. They must demonstrate proficiency in paint preparation techniques and display the knowledge to use paint equipment. This position will be accountable for the preparation of metal surfaces for painting, using pressure washers, solvents, power tools and abrasive blasting equipment. This position will also apply paint by brushes, rollers and spray painting equipment per the project specifications.
Project Superintendent – Industrial Painting
CSI, A leading SSPC-QP1 Industrial Painting Contractor, is recruiting for a project superintendent to complement our growth in the Southeast. CSI’s Project Superintendents will oversee assigned projects, reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- 100% compliant with all OSHA, Federal, State and customer safety rules and regulations
- Ensures that CSI’s “First thought Safety” culture is maintained and enhanced
- Achieves zero safety incidents for each project
- Complies with customer project specifications and schedules
- Maintains a professional and friendly atmosphere around customers
- Maintains required QC/QA reports
- Trains and coaches CSI employees
- Meets or exceeds CSI’s project goals for safety profitability, and customer relationships
Coating Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.